Friday, January 22, 2010

the single guy...... NO MORE!!!

wow, has it really been this long since i've posted? well lets just say its been a rather busy and eventful couple months. yes it is true (in case you havent heard by now, but judging by the 4 people that actually read this blog i'm sure your in the loop) I'M ENGAGED! i couldnt be happier. her name is amanda and we met right before conference weekend. she just told me she's on her way home from girls night out so i'll be making my way over there, but i wanted to let the 4 people know that i havent given up on my blog. sorry its (and you) have been neglected for so long. a lot has happened and i'll do my best to fill you in on the important details. but for now just know that more is to come....

me and the gorgeous gal

3 comments:

Terrence and Kestlee said...

Congratulations you guys!! You look amazing together!

Emily said...

Geez, I was wondering how long it was going to be "secret." As you probably know, we don't ever keep important news all to ourselves. We're so happy for you and wish we could be there.

Hawks said...

CONGRADS!!!