Monday, July 6, 2009

Petty Pranks


is this some kind of sick joke? come on people, there are pranks and then there is vandalism! i can appreciate a good joke at my expense, but not when its straight mockery like this.

i looked outside my window one morning and saw this and got very excited thinking the girl of my dreams had come into my life and was already planning our future together. i thought to myself "wow, that was easy. i thought i had to find a girl first, woo her and then buy a ring and all this other stuff. but i dont have to do any of that!" but come to find out, such was not the case. there was no note explaining the act. no name for me to call my new wife by. no hint as to who the culprit was. just a brief moment where my hopes were raised only to be dashed when i figured out there was no wonderful girl in the picture for me. ah sucky!

the worst part was trying to get all that crappy paint stuff off. took forever!!! i actually had to drive like that for a day or two till i could get around to cleaning it up. yeah, felt like a real winner those days..... all the stares, the glares, the flares, the cares, the bears, the hairs, and the where's. (what the?...... so the first "air" word was legit, then i just got carried away with rhyming the rest. sorry about that).

but hats off to the girls in my ward who pulled it off. they did it when i was home! had i at any moment gone to the kitchen and looked outside they would've been in a tight spot. but they got me good, well done

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Stupid college girls... they can be so immature sometimes :) hehehehe